• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
- 40mm - Hardened shackle - Flat tumbler lock mechanism w/ 2 keys - Type: Key
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up multiple bikes? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 Mini-7 may be a little guy, but it packs a big punch thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks. Popular among urban cyclists and messengers, the Mini fits well in a pocket and locks up quickly thanks to the disc-style cylinder and "I" keys, one of which features a high intensity LED for locking and unlocking in the dark. And, it includes the Transit Flex Frame Bracket so you get plenty of mounting options while you ride. The lock measures 3.25 x 7-inches.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- 12.7mm hardened high-grade performance alloy steel shackle resists hand tools - New hardened double deadbolt engages both shackle-ends increasing holding power - Patented new "pass-thru" crossbar design includes anti-rotation features providing advanced protection against twist and single cut attacks - Includes FlexFrame-U bracket providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - New sliding dustcover - Reinforced hardened crossbar design provides more protection for the lock internals - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)
Constantly improving. Kryptonite's New-U generation of U-Locks features a patent-pending double deadbolt design, anti-rotation capability, sliding dust covers, and an updated, modern design. The KryptoLok has a security rating of 6/10 making it a great choice for quick urban stops or longer suburban stops. Specifications & Features: - 12.7mm hardened PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - New Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN gives additional protection against twist attacks - HIGH SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS, with ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Protective vinyl coating - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 9” (10.2cm x 22.9cm) - Product weight: 2.9 lbs (1.32 kgs)
$19.00 - $26.00
Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Coil Cable Lock is an extra-flexible, 185mm-long coiled-steel cable that boasts a built-in, easy-to-use, set-your-own-combination lock. 4 flourescent digits allow 10,000 possible combinations. The cable is vinyl coated to protect the finish of your bike and there's a carrying bracket (not shown) that ensures the lock will always be at the ready.
$26.00 - $32.00
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches, plus you get 1 LED light, laser-cut key for nighttime use and 4 regular laser-cut keys.
Giant's SureLock Tough 2 lock incorporates the strength of a heavy-duty chain with the simplicity and portability of a coiled cable lock. Hardened steel links surround a twisted steel cable for a lock that's easy to carry along for the ride but packs some serious protection. The cable is coated in a durable nylon cover that protects your bike's finish. The double bolt lock mechanism resists picks and drills so you can lock your bike up without worry.
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
- X2p double bolt locking mechanism for added security - 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated lock, tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - Zinc cap offers more protection against hitting attacks - Z-cylinder is more reliable and user-friendly than ever before, prevents key from turning before being fully inserted into the cylinder - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder with automatic dust cover protects lock cylinder - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket - Flex key coil 15 & 12 include 5 keys (1 led light key and 4 standard keys) - Flex key coil 10 includes 3 standard keys
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Includes 3 keys - Size: 8 x 1800mm
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
• 11mm hardened New MAX-Performance steel shackle material allows reduction of shackle diameter while maintaining the performance standards of the Evolution Mini-5, Mini-7 & Mini-9 • Reinforced cuff over hardened crossbar and cylinder protects high security disc-style cylinder • DuoCore-new hybrid cylinder technology provides increased security • High security Bent Foot design for ease of use • Kryptonite's lightest weight U-lock option at 747 grams (1.65 lbs)-16% lighter than the Evolution Mini-5 • 3 Stainless steel keys-including new key design and one LED replaceable key fob
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 4.50 lbs
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 6mm hardened steel chain links - 95cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
The KryptoLok Combo U-lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. A built-in four-digit resettable combination gives you easy unlocking and locking capabilities--no keys necessary! You can also take advantage of the Transit Flex Frame bracket for plenty of convenient mounting options. The KryptoLok Combo is 4 x 8-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $1,250.
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 995 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 37.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500, too.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Plus, the lock head rotates so lock-up and removal are a snap. The KryptoFlex 1018 Key Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
Page 1 of 3 Next page