The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a Microshift 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles, ultimately making it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power in any condition without the hassle of brake bleeds.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
|Fork Length (full)
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)
|Bike Stand-Over Height
|Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts
|Crossroads Alloy Disc Brake Fork
|Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm
|BSA, square-taper, 68mm
|Forged aluminum arms, 3-piece, 46/30T
|microSHIFT TS39 Trigger shift, 7-speed
|MicroSHIFT FD-T202, Band-clamp
|microSHIFT RD-M26S, 7-speed
|SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
|KMC Z7, 7-speed w/Missing Link
|Mechanical disc brake, 160mm
|Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm
|Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
|3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
|Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp
|Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel
|Specialized City, platform
* Subject to change without notice.