Gristle Strap - Fat Tube Saddle Mount
(Dropper Post Compatible)
When you head out on your plus sized or fat bike, you're not always racing for days across the Alaskan tundra or bike-packing in the Arizona desert. Sometimes, it's a quick spin on a local trail or maybe you're just mixing it up at a "shortish" endurance, XC, or gravel event.
With the Gristle Fat Tube Strap, you can conveniently mount your backup butyl rubber under the saddle. It has enough capacity to also handle a small pump/CO2 and a tire lever, so you can put your bike-mounted luggage set back on the shelf until your next epic adventure.
To Load: Simply center the tube over the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your inflation and/or levers of your choice.
To Mount: Route the loop end through the seat rails, feed the slack through the contoured loop and reef down...eazy peazy
Sized to fit a plus sized tube or fat bike specific tube on its own or with CO2 cartridges, multi-tool or a mini pump with levers or whatever you want, your call.
- Our proprietary Dual Shockcord Pre-Load strap is the most easy and adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up
- 13 point bartack construction throughout to outlast all takers
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access to goodies
- Dropper compatible
- Heavy duty 28pt Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that wont bleed and resists fading
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Machine wash warm / air dry
- Built in Bozeman USA